Friday, June 3, 2011

Workout day 1....

My husbands little cousin Korey has always been in great shape since I've met her about 4 years ago. She says she was heavier, but I don't recall.  She's been training for some track circut and I haven't seen her in about a year.  I happened to see a video on FB that she did working out and was like WOW.  She had mentioned awhile back that she was going to start training people and had considered having her train me but then never followed through.  After seeing the video I was definitely motivated and decided let me give her a call and set something up. 

So today I had my first workout with her and let me just say it was intense.  Not anything like in the video because that would truly kill me.  I did better than I thought I would  but know that I have still  such a long way to go.  I was sweating and huffing and puffing like crazy.  She took my measurements the other day...which I wont even tell you about, but I may post some before and after pictures.  I'm giving myself 4 to 6 weeks to start seeing results and I have to say I'm really excited.  I'll keep you guys updated on my progress provided I don't die from pain and exhaustion in the mean time. 

Have a good weekend people.  Peace and Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go lady!! How great that you have someone that you know personally who is willing to work with you. I'm sure she'll be a great source of motivation and encouragement. Can't wait to hear about your progress.

Unknown said...

@ MrsTdj...I wish I could GO today. I'm in so much freaking pain. I'm looking forward to this passing. She has been working me to death. No pain no gain right? Lol